Rajasthan, the majestic land of maharajas has every vibe to flatter and amaze you. Every traveler here is treated as “God”. Rajasthani culture and historic sites are always a unique travel experience; one more specialty is that it never fails to amuse its visitors with its wide range of cafes, restaurants, and eateries. To experience the best of Rajasthan book Rajasthan Tour Packages.
- Anokhi Café-Treats you caffeine without adding to your count of calories. Surely try Bagel, Coffee, Cake, Pasta, Sandwiches. The cost for two people can be approximated at around Rs.750/-.The USP of this plus is health consciousness inspired by which they only have organic stuff to offer you.
- The Plant Café-Symbolizing its name and a great savior in this global warming era, this place rescues from the tiredness and fatigue after a long day expedition of Jaipur. Moreover being very economical and reasonable in its pricing, very suitable for a tourist who is looking for value for money kind of place. The cost for a duo could be around Rs.700/- and the pizza, ravioli pasta primavera are worth not to be missed a trial.
- On the House-This place has more than the traditional thali and daal-baati churma in its store and will amaze the guests with fresh steam of European Coffee right there at Jaipur. Apart from beverages, Chicken Burritos, Mock tails, Waffles and pasta makes a good feast for just amounting to Rs.1300 for two guests.
- Nibs Café-Although Rajasthan is the soul of royalty, but the young generation always craves for novelty and something cool. Understanding this tendency of the youngsters, this place with dropout free spirit offering birdcages as a place to sit and eat, this is a heaven for chocolate aficionados. Pasta and shakes do add to make the menu wonderful for just rupees 750/- approximately for two persons.
- Brown Sugar Café and Lounge-Bakery cravings from Italy with coffee breaks get the perfect solution at Brown Sugar Café and Lounge which alienates itself from the rush of the city. If this is what you are searching for at Jaipur after a long hectic day of wanderlust, you must definitely give this place a try.
Experience the Jaipur Tour Package with Royal Adventure Tours.